We’re constantly looking for volunteers at UK Wallball either to help run sporting events or take part in community projects. You can give as much or as little time as you can spare; learning new skills, making friends, and contributing to other peoples’ lives. We work with several charities and institutions and strive to deliver high quality programmes around London and the UK.
What we need volunteers for:
- Volunteering in schools, clubs & community centres
- Running community projects
- Officiating at tournaments
- Helping to run competitions & events
- Helping to build new courts
What you get:
- Make a difference in your local community
- We can help you get a nationally recognised coaching qualification
- Get experience working with young people
- Enhance your qualifications, including a nationally accredited coaching qualification
If you’d like to get involved, please don’t hesitate to contact us and see what’s possible in your local area.