Home / other parnters / Fives Federation

Fives Federation

‘Fives’ is the old English word for wallball. Domestic UK versions of 4-wall and 3-wall wallball are still called Rugby and Eton Fives respectively. UK Wallball primarily champions 1-wall wallball in the UK and we work with the Eton and Rugby Fives Associations as part of the Fives Federation.  Together we support all codes of ‘hand-to-ball-to-wall’ games in the UK and work together to make sure each sport benefits from the success of the other.

Check Also


StreetGames launched in 2007 to change lives, change communities and change sport. Today, StreetGames helps …