The UK Open wouldn’t be possible with a host of wonderful sponsors and partners. We are forever indebted to your help, support and assistance. The UK Open is so much more than a tournament, it will be a launch pad for simple activity in West London that can help bring communities together through sport, art and fun social movements.
If you would like to sponsor the event and the game’s growth and development in the surrounding community (either infrastructure, school development, coach training, disability sport, street-art, etc.), then please do not hesitate to GET IN TOUCH. We’ve planned a whole year of legacy projects for the Grenfell Community, but we need support to make it a reality.
You can download our legacy sponsorship pack here:SPONSOR PACK
What your sponsorship can do:
- £2 = 1 ball
- £50 = 1 starter “Wallball in a Box” kit for schools or clubs
- £250 = Let’s us run an Intro to Coaching Course
- £500 = let’s us launch a school or club
- £1500 = let’s us launch a school or club, and build a brand new indoor court
- £5000 = let’s us launch 2 schools or clubs and let’s us run them for 1 year
- £5000 = let’s us put two local juniors into the GB Junior Programme and let’s them travel to the World Championships in the USA in August
- £15,000 = let’s us launch 10 clubs or schools
- £50,000 = let’s us fund development officers in East London for a year. UK Wallball is currently volunteer led – we’re doctors, teachers and city workers. We need to dedicate some full time work to the amazing work we’re doing.
What you can get:
- Tournament naming rights
- Prominent branding on the courts (for at least 1 year)
- Prominent branding on shirts (all players get one)
- Your representative can present awards on Saturday & Sunday
- Mentions in audio, print & television interviews and articles.
- Possibility to have a visible stand over the 4 day event and any promotional material in player packs.
- Over the event we anticipate approximately a 2000 person unique footfall. 90% of whom will be from the UK (predominantly London)
- Exposure through social medial and web reach: estimated 50,0000
- BBC Sport Planning to film in January on show court – part of BBC Breakfast with average daily viewership of 1.5 million (data from May 2017)
- Further press and media coverage of the event itself. Local and national outlets. Photos and video to include the show court.
- Branding on courts remains in place for at least 1 year. Prominent exposure for the Westway members – approximately 25,000 unique visitors every year, the vast majority repeat visitors.
- During the event posters and banners will be present around the busy Latimer Road area. Your logo will feature prominently here.
- We will be filming several promos over the weekend featuring the show court and we intend to use these promotional videos for 2-3 years.
We hope this is of interest to you.
We’re called Everyone Active for a reason – we have built a strong reputation for delivering well-managed leisure facilities, which have successfully proven to encourage everyone to be more active. The Westway Sports Centre is one of the prime centres in London and the the centre is fully behind wallball expansion after the event, using the Westway as a hub centre for the region. Everyone Active is proud to be supporting the event, in particular the community aspects, including training, disability outreach and school network creation.
The European Wallball Tour and ProTour is a network of Wallball events that run throughout Europe. The aim of the tour is to promote wallball in each country and help develop the game. The tour offers standardisation across the continent and helps everyone involved come together and feel like they are part of something special.
The tour is open to anyone and everyone, which each competition having a beginner’s grade and masterclasses laid on by the top players.
UK Wallball are proud to be working with London Sport whose crack team of experts has worked so hard with us over the past few years to help grow and develop Wallball and urban sports in general.
Through the StreetGames Network changes lives, changes sport and changes communities. StreetGames has championed the Kensington & Chelsea Sport4Good Cluster, which helped organisations come together in a common cause after the Grenfell disaster.