Getting people to do more physical activity has countless benefits for London; from improving health and wellbeing, to saving money, contributing to economic growth, creating happier, stronger communities and so much more.
London Sport has set five objectives to help them achieve their vision for London:
- Make it easier for Londoners to find the right activity for them, remain in it, and achieve their potential
- Get more resources by making best use of current investment and securing more
- Support grassroots organisations by making structures simpler and more effective
- Create a bigger, better workforce to support activity
- Harness the power of elite sport to create sustained grassroots activity and inspire the next generation of talent